AIR & GAS PURIFIERS
In Industry there are numerous applications where in available Air or Gas is required to be Cleaned / Dehumidified / Purified from impurities and Airox Nigen here by offer Tailor made Skid with solutions as per Customer requirement .
Airox Nigen Is capable of giving Solutions for any kind of treatment for any gas , some of the standard products in the line are
· Compressed Air Dryer – Heatless , HOC , Blower Reactivated
· High Pressure Compressed Air Dryer ( Up to 600 Bar G
· Low Pressure Air Dryer
· Air Purification Unit for Medical Purpose
· Gas Deoxidation System
· Nitrogen Gas Dryers
· Nitrogen , Argon and Helium Purification Units
· Gases such as Argon, Butane, Carbon Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide, Tetrafluoroethylene, Ethane, Octane, Methane, Ethylene, Fluorine, Helium, Hydrogen, Hydrogen bromide hydrogen chloride, Krypton, Neon, Nitric oxide Nitrogen, Nitrogen trifluoride, Oxygen, Silane, Sour Gas, Xenon and many more are treated and offered by US.
Wet incoming gases after passing through the filter, passes through the slide piston valve assembly and are directed towards chamber I where they pass upward through the desiccant. Gas drying takes place by adsorption. Dry gas from chamber I then passes through the Check valve assembly and then through the after-filter to the application or work area.
While gas is being dried in chamber the desiccant in chamber II where the desiccant has been wetted in the previous cycle is being simultaneously regenerated. The chamber II is depressurised to atmosphere through the purge valve in the downward direction. A portion of the dry gas passes through the needle valve/orifice plate through the desiccant and flushes out the desorbed moisture.
When the regeneration is complete, the purge valve is closed and the tower is slowly re-pressurised to line pressure for a smooth changeover. A drying period of 5 minutes provides an efficient dew point of -40°C or better (at atmospheric pressure ). In regeneration process approximately 60 seconds are required for repressurisation.